full width paragraph
Safety is our top priority. We are dedicated to continual improvements in safety. Our Safety Department has developed and integrated multiple tools in our safety program to educate, foster, and track our safety-first operations. We are committed to the safety and protection of our Team and facilities.
To that end, Farmers’ Electric Cooperative has a robust safety program that includes:
- Monthly employee safety meetings
- Weekly employee safety briefings
- Public safety education programs for all ages
- Daily crew job planning safety session reviews
- Unscheduled crew safety visits
- Testing of line equipment and personal protective equipment utilized by employees to ensure their safety.
- Safety procedures, practices, and facilities are reviewed regularly by Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange, The Rural Electric Safety Accreditation Program, Missouri Electric Cooperatives Insurance Program.